The biggest name in the pay-per-click advertising game is Google AdWords. We use it to manage keyword-based ad campaigns, which get big results for our clients without blowing out their budgets or wasting their marketing dollars.
The truth is that Google AdWords isn’t a good investment for everyone. Too many companies set up campaigns without strategic constraints, and they can end up paying a staggering price-per-click (up to $55 per click) without ever seeing the ROI to justify that cost.
A Good Google AdWords Strategy Keeps Costs Low
At ClearTech Interactive, we use a number of advanced AdWords techniques to keep you from ever paying too much for an ad campaign. Our clients get the kind of results that Google brags about, avoiding all the pitfalls that cost other companies tons of money
Here are just a few of our Google Adwords techniques, which comprise a large-scale and effective Google AdWords strategy for getting our clients the best return
- Negative Keywords — Sometimes it’s better for Google to exclude your advertisement if a search contains certain irrelevant words & phrases. We identify these as “negative keywords”. By creating a careful list of these, we assure that only highly targeted individuals click your ads.
- Google Analytics — We have powerful analytical tools that monitor how well your ads are working. They also help us uncover your best-value keyword opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Conversion Tracking — Find out what users do after they click on your ad. Do they sign up for a newsletter? Buy something? We’ll be able to tell you.
- Regional Targeting — With location targeting, we can customize the type of ad people will see based on where they are at the moment, using IP data if they’re on a computer and geodata if they’re out & about on a mobile device.
- Time Schedule Targeting — We also modify Google’s default settings so that your ads never turn up while most of your customers are asleep. Instead, we target them at the best-value times of day, always accounting for differences in time zones.We also modify Google’s default settings so that your ads never turn up while most of your customers are asleep. Instead, we target them at the best-value times of day, always accounting for differences in time zones.
- Ad Extensions — Extensions are extra pieces of info that we can build into your ad, making them more useful and enticing to potential customers. Clickable phone numbers, addresses with go-to directions, special offers, etc.
- Remarketing — With the magic of Google Remarketing / Retargeting, we can keep track of leads who visited your website but then left without buying anything. Then, even when they’re visiting other sites on the web, we can send a highly relevant ad for your business right to their screen.
A Complete Google Adwords Strategy
ClearTech Interactive’s Google AdWords Management is a reliable, professional service that squeezes maximal value out of every penny you spend on online advertising.
If you’re not using all of the newest and most advanced Google AdWords tactics as part of your Google Adwords strategy for a pay-per-click campaign, you are paying too much for clicks. It’s an all too common problem, but one you can avoid.
Hire an Advanced Google AdWords Campaign Specialist
Don’t keep wasting money on ineffective ads that aren’t expertly configured to keep your budget in check. ClearTech Interactive makes use of every advanced tactic available to get you the results you need.
To talk to one of our experts about how creating an effective Google AdWords strategy can improve your company’s pay-per-click advertising campaigns, send us an email or call us at 727-562-5161 & Press 1 to speak with an Advanced Google AdWords Campaign Specialist.